Trump Protests

norfolk dumpling

No one has to like Trump. After all he is racist, sexist and a mysogenist amongst other things.

He is also no diplomat.

However some of his ideas and beliefs are probably correct. Who else would have told NATO to pay up or get out? Just look at those weasal countries not paying 2per cent of their GDP as agreed. He may also have been correct in his approach to UK Brexit.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Scully said:

The more I see and hear of him, the more I like him. He says what he thinks; he isn't a diplomat...and tells it as it is, which upsets people. He also seems to get things done.

Trump is what happens when for decades, the masses are ignored by the establishment, much akin to the referendum result in the UK. I like him; he unsettles people. 

+1 

I only wish we had a prime minister with his qualities. we would get out of the EU and be done with it.

2 hours ago, JDog said:

No one has to like Trump. After all he is racist, sexist and a mysogenist amongst other things.

He is also no diplomat.

However some of his ideas and beliefs are probably correct. Who else would have told NATO to pay up or get out? Just look at those weasal countries not paying 2per cent of their GDP as agreed. He may also have been correct in his approach to UK Brexit.

I seriously doubt he is racist (anti- muslem laws are not racism, possibly religionism...) possibly sexist....but definitely not a mysoginist! He likes women! Take a look at his wife!

Out of a nation of 63 MILLION people, 30,000 turned up to demonstrate! (Yes, I am aware the BBC and the organisers claimed 45,000, but they got their figures from Diane Abbott!). The usual unwashed, unemployable,  weirdos who turn up to all Lefty demos...... Rent-a-mob R Us !

Trump is many things including I imagine, a bully......he doesn't care about upsetting the politicos, and they don't know how to handle him!......yet!........he doesn't care about those that protest against him, they are just irritating flies buzzing around the backside of a bull! ..............presently he is standing the US's corner!........that's what he's there for!......it's "his way or the highway" pity our self serving, weasel word, politicians don't do likewise with the EU and Brexit!

He is a business man, not a politician.   I like him, Nigel likes him and even Piers Morgan likes him. Although Morgan is anti gun, he still says it as it is straight off the cuff.

Trump is not a bully, he just tells people what they are doing wrong and they don't like it........ "if you don'tah like the heat then getaoutah de kitchen ". 

Read up on how he built the skating rink in New York on schedule and it worked, when the New York politicians spent millions and could not get it finished or to work.

Shows how he thinks and works.

Plus what really erks the marsh dwellers, he only takes one dollar year salary.

Edited by Walker570

43 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

He is a business man, not a politician.   I like him, Nigel likes him and even Piers Morgan likes him. Although Morgan is anti gun, he still says it as it is straight off the cuff.

Trump is not a bully, he just tells people what they are doing wrong and they don't like it........ "if you don'tah like the heat then getaoutah de kitchen ". 

Read up on how he built the skating rink in New York on schedule and it worked, when the New York politicians spent millions and could not get it finished or to work.

Shows how he thinks and works.

Plus what really erks the marsh dwellers, he only takes one dollar year salary.

If you think a man as opinionated, wealthy and powerful as him, does not use his wealth and power to impose his opinions on others to get what he wants, I think you are delusional!......this is the definition of a bully!

4 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

I just don't like the man, there is something about him that's not right 

hello, each to their own Vince but he has stated America First, not many UK prime ministers have said Great Britain first, i do not think after brexit will happen

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

5 hours ago, CharlieT said:

This just about sums it up for me.

He truly is a breath of fresh air, I like the man and just wish we had someone like him.

Absolutely correct.  All these people criticising him without knowing the man. He is as you say a breath of fresh air and has the Guts to say things as they are not like our weak individuals. More power to his elbow. As for the marchers its a pity that they don't march for things that directly effect this country and its people.

23 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Why do people on here claim to like him (or dislike him)........I assume they have never met him? So they can't know him? We can only judge on what we know/are told, frankly he appears to me a bit like the "curate's egg".....

I imagine what people mean is they like or dislike what he says, his policy and his US protectionist views.

Never mind the curate, he's my sort of egg.

1 minute ago, CharlieT said:

I imagine what people mean is they like or dislike what he says, his policy and his US protectionist views.

Never mind the curate, he's my sort of egg.

Well that isn't liking "him" is it? I too like the good part of the curate's egg.........but dislike the bad bits!.....when considering Trump, "Ruthless" springs to mind..........which is OK unless you are on the receiving end!

I bet there are also plenty who "liked" Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville et al? All used their power, money and celebrity to get what they wanted......not many would own up to "liking" them now eh!

He's not a racist as he's married to some foreign non-smiling woman. If he is a sexist, misogynist, ruthless, bully (like a lot of top businessmen) then who cares? If you haven't been on the receiving end of that, what difference could it make to your life? It's shame these professional unwashed activists don't pick something worthier to protest about. 

very much the same view as JD..................he is just sooo socially inept........he really needs to keep his gob shut sometimes.......yet again ...he dosnt have to...he has beaten the USA media into submission.......if they came up with some facical story....he would just cry fake news...and his ratings would continue to rise....obama...clinton mr or mrs...havnt gone against him ..as they know they would be on a hiding to nothing.............Stormy Daniels has gone away...most of the electorat think "lucky so-and so"....if he was Harvey Weinsteins brother in arms it wouldnt matter one jot..............

echo's of 1938 Berlin ?..:hmm:

Edited by ditchman

2 hours ago, panoma1 said:

Well that isn't liking "him" is it? I too like the good part of the curate's egg.........but dislike the bad bits!.....when considering Trump, "Ruthless" springs to mind..........which is OK unless you are on the receiving end!

I bet there are also plenty who "liked" Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville et al? All used their power, money and celebrity to get what they wanted......not many would own up to "liking" them now eh!

That’s a bit of a leap isn’t it! Trump to two convicted fiddlers and one alleged fiddler! 

I think what people mean is they ‘like’  what they see, and to be honest I didn’t like Trump before he became a candidate, and like many others who didn’t take his presidential campaign seriously, thought he was a bit of a joke.....well they ain’t laughing now.  ?

I ‘like’ what I see. He rattles folk and appears to get those things done which he believes is best for his country. 

I was in London last weekend, and there were more people participating in the London Pride marches last weekend than there were protestors today. Like he even cares. ?

35 minutes ago, Scully said:

That’s a bit of a leap isn’t it! Trump to two convicted fiddlers and one alleged fiddler! 

I think what people mean is they ‘like’  what they see, and to be honest I didn’t like Trump before he became a candidate, and like many others who didn’t take his presidential campaign seriously, thought he was a bit of a joke.....well they ain’t laughing now.  ?

I ‘like’ what I see. He rattles folk and appears to get those things done which he believes is best for his country. 

I was in London last weekend, and there were more people participating in the London Pride marches last weekend than there were protestors today. Like he even cares. ?

The point I was trying to make using the examples given, is these are just names in the media and on the box, we don't know them so we can only like (or not) what we see of/read about them through those mediums......we can't judge anyone accurately on that basis, because it ain't really how they are!...............It's what they or someone else tells you/wants you to think they are like!

Do you like him when he states one thing and then contradicts himself, makes outrageous allegations then fails to back them with action/evidence? Issues threats then changes tack and/or fails to back them up?............How can you "like" someone who acts like a dodgy second hand car salesman?

On the other hand he undeniably shakes politicians out of their usually cosy, safe, institutionalised world, gets things done and appears to put his countries interests high on his agenda....which are perhaps the good bits of the curate' egg?

When people say they like someone, it doesn't mean they agree with every single thing that person does or says.

How can you "like" someone who acts like a dodgy second hand car salesman?

That would rule out liking almost all politicians, a massive chunk of the entertainment industry  and most of the media.

I think Trump is a flawed individual, but overall, he is better than most of our own bunch. That, unfortunately means that our current MPs are about the worst bunch in living memory.

The fact he states one thing and then retracts it or contradicts himself makes him human. He doesn’t contemplate what he’s about to say and he’s certainly no statesman or politician with a an agenda because ( like those who opposed him ) I seriously don’t think he considered he would win.

Well he did, and now he has to think on his feet, and he isn’t very good at it. He isn’t articulate, he doesn’t strike me as being especially well educated, and he isn’t afraid to upset people. He’s like an unintelligent Clarkson; a breath of fresh air.....I like him. ?

10 hours ago, Gordon R said:

When people say they like someone, it doesn't mean they agree with every single thing that person does or says.

That would rule out liking almost all politicians, a massive chunk of the entertainment industry  and most of the media.

I think Trump is a flawed individual, but overall, he is better than most of our own bunch. That, unfortunately means that our current MPs are about the worst bunch in living memory.

I wouldn't disagree with this!

44 minutes ago, Scully said:

The fact he states one thing and then retracts it or contradicts himself makes him human. He doesn’t contemplate what he’s about to say and he’s certainly no statesman or politician with a an agenda because ( like those who opposed him ) I seriously don’t think he considered he would win.

Well he did, and now he has to think on his feet, and he isn’t very good at it. He isn’t articulate, he doesn’t strike me as being especially well educated, and he isn’t afraid to upset people. He’s like an unintelligent Clarkson; a breath of fresh air.....I like him. ?

This is pretty near the mark for me too!