VEHICLE INSURANCE

Highlander

OK I'm having one hell of a job getting insurance (at a reasonable price) for a new Navara. No good reason as I'm eminently insurable, full no claims etc etc BUT either companies don't insure such vehicles or they want huge amounts to do so i.e. I've been quoted between £400 and £800 :good: Daft when I currently only pay about £250 for my ML which is worth nearly 3 times the Navara. Anyone got any bright ideas?

If you're still having trouble try a broker called Stavely head 0870 7500750 all our vehicles are courier vehicles and used for Hire & Reward so about the highest risk going and we've never beaten them. Also do cars so may be worth a try

OK I'm having one hell of a job getting insurance (at a reasonable price) for a new Navara. No good reason as I'm eminently insurable, full no claims etc etc BUT either companies don't insure such vehicles or they want huge amounts to do so i.e. I've been quoted between £400 and £800 :good: Daft when I currently only pay about £250 for my ML which is worth nearly 3 times the Navara. Anyone got any bright ideas?

you could try the farmers union, i hear they are very good.

Gentlemen, thank you one and all for your replies and I'll let you know how I get on and the end result.

Webber and mickymiroku; I tried the NFU (my first port of call as I'm a member) but after talking with a muppet for too long and then they got the details wrong in their quote and tried to charge me a load more for it I lost it and told 'em where to shove it. Unfortunate that as I kinda like dealing with them usually. Bad day yesterday as I spent most of it on the phone dealing with a whole range of issues about one thing and another and getting well ****** off with most of the idiots one has to deal with then bored everyone stiff last night with my rants about the state of the nation :good:

roadkill...confused.com, yes I am!

you could try the farmers union, i hear they are very good.

don't believe all you hear, they've never been able to give me a decent quote on my fourtrack, always been miles away from the Admiral group cost wise.