harvest at last

yickdaz

had no laid crops at all on our land to shoot this last few month or so, had to make do with shooting a  cut grass field few weeks ago for a nice 50 bag and 1 crow , then couldn't  offload the birds in my freezers until this morning so a trip to the game dealer 38 miles away then hitting a traffic jam on the way back due to an accident sat in that for over an hour, then back home load all the gear and gun in the car back out again to look for the birds wasn't until 3pm finally got set up on a barley stubble the birds didn't really want just flighting over it best I could find, was all worth it in the end shot 70 picked 66 used  some eley vip steel 28gram 5s today  and I was well impressed with them plenty killing power over decoys and even stretched the barrels on a few 50 yard birds stone dead as well I,m trying to go down the bird of prey  route  like a few others have done on here recently to sell on the birds 

IMG_20180714_190322 (800x600).jpg

IMG_20180701_181413 (600x800).jpg

Edited by yickdaz

2 minutes ago, yickdaz said:

£53 a slab same as lead now price wise 

Thanks that is a good price. I am currently on Gamebore super steel 32gm 5 [when I can't get home loaded } which are 60 a slab and do the job. I must admit ii have always like Eley cartridges so will look out for those.:good:

24 minutes ago, aga man said:

Thanks that is a good price. I am currently on Gamebore super steel 32gm 5 [when I can't get home loaded } which are 60 a slab and do the job. I must admit ii have always like Eley cartridges so will look out for those.:good:

where do you get your GB steel from?

York guns rarely has them.

f,