A word of warning

Doggone

If you use jungle formula to keep the midges and mosquitos away, be warned that it works like paint stripper on the rubberised paint of pulsar thermal gear, probably on the digital stuff as well. It happens when it gets transferred from your hands to the gear  

Andy

Edited by Doggone

12 hours ago, Dekers said:

I can confirm Human blood had the same effect on my brothers car bonnet many years back!

Second this, human blood will stain the blueing. I cut myself whilst shooting and the gun was covered in my blood and the blueing was ruined when I came back from hospital and tried to clean it. 

On 15/07/2018 at 11:20, Doggone said:

If you use jungle formula to keep the midges and mosquitos away, be warned that it works like paint stripper on the rubberised paint of pulsar thermal gear, probably on the digital stuff as well. It happens when it gets transferred from your hands to the gear  

Andy

D.E.E.T (active ingredient) eats plastics and rubber.

On 16/07/2018 at 20:05, strimmer_13 said:

Or toothpaste ?

call me old fashoind...but why would you be putting toothpaste on yer man bits........:hmm:

On 15/07/2018 at 16:22, Dougy said:

Also? dont spray deep heat near your man bits. 

Just thought I'd mention it. 

many,many many years ago can remember my stepfather getting the pile "hemmoriod" cream tube mixed up with if I remember correctly with the Algipan cream "sort of deep heat"

twas the only time I ever saw him in tears...can still see him sat in a bucket of water franticly scrubbing his "donut "tears streaming down his face.

4 minutes ago, spot on said:

many,many many years ago can remember my stepfather getting the pile "hemmoriod" cream tube mixed up with if I remember correctly with the Algipan cream "sort of deep heat"

twas the only time I ever saw him in tears...can still see him sat in a bucket of water franticly scrubbing his "donut "tears streaming down his face.

I feel for him I really do ???

An old friend of mine stopped over night as we went on the beer round town, as me and the Mrs were cooking breky we heard this noise from the top of the stairs. There he was frothing at the mouth, he'd used Deep heat for toothpaste thinking it was some kind he hadn't seen before.