Browning BPS Loads

washman

Right guys im about past myself ive spent most of the day in my man room trying to load some 10 bore cartridges, last season I swapped my 10 bore AYA for a Browning BPS I had previously used homeloads but always rolled turn overs, so I bought a Steelmaster reloading machine from Clay and Game and opted to buy a after market crimp starter which I fitted, unfortunately I broke my collar bone so didnt shoot at all this season. Now then ive set on today to load some shells using new remington and cheddite 89mm cases well I dont know if it is the crimp starter or the final crimp tool but the cases are a mess with one of the petals popping out all the time, I have mislaid the original crimp starter but have sent for a new one but till that arrives my question to all you BPS guys will they cycle 3.5 inch roll turn over ok as I have a lot of data that I used in the AYA so I would be grateful if you could help me with my dilemma.

Regards John

• 2 weeks later...