Permission required Hampshire/ Surrey

Hello everyone my name is Rich, I am new to this forum and  I have recently moved to north Hampshire (aldershot) and I would love to get permission to take quarry from private land the area. I have been Keen on small game hunting most of my life and as my children  are growing up I would love to introduce them to were food comes from. 

I have a number of .22 air rifles and pistols and I am proficient with a slingshot, and if the opportunity arose I would happily persue getting a firearms license to make more of a dent in the woodpigions. 

Any help would be much appreciated 

kind regards

Rich 

I think you should apply for a shotgun licence . Then you can knock on doors to obtain permission to shoot vermin . You will then be able to go clay shooting . A bit further down the road you will be able to app.y for a fire arms certificate . It’s not a quick fix to find land to shoot on .

harnser

As Harnser says above that's probably the best route to go down.

I work in Aldershot and live pretty local,shooting land and perms around these parts is  very difficult to obtain,have you considered golf courses? Some good rabbit shooting to be had on these if you don't mind been limited time wise.

Anyway it's a foot in the door and good starting point,just make sure before you ask you have some shooting insurance in place,because they will most definitely ask to see some.

Good luck,BB