Benelli M1 Super 90

Scully

Sooooo....my intended Benelli self loader search isn't working the way I expected it now, but chosen RFD has informed me he can only find one of the model I specified and it's S1. I already have a S1 pump and can't be bothered with the hassle of another, and as a crimp is mandatory over a plug ( so I believe ) and with the added expense of ridiculous mandatory proof house requirements, am now awaiting the arrival of the Benelli M1 Super 90 due out in September. Disappointing but I'm in no rush, and from the pictures I've been sent it looks just what I was hoping for, with none of those leaning forward ( go faster ) quirky additions I find unattractive.  

21 minutes ago, Opossum said:

You'll have to get some pics when it arrives. An M1 Super 90 is on my list of shotguns to acquire, but can't find one in S2!

RFD sent me a pic’ on his phone but there are better pictures on the web. It’s merely an introduction of the original with the sales blurb ‘ the legend returns’, or something like that. Nice gun.

Edited by Scully
Spelling