Windscreen Wiper Motor (Free)

steve_b_wales

I have the above going free. It's been in my shed for the past 8 years, and I used it, with good effect, to make my own rota. If I remember correctly, connecting the wire to either of the two terminals, gives a slow/fast speed.

This is free for anyone who wants it, and I only ask for postage at cost, which should be less than a fiver.

56 minutes ago, Hendrix's rifle said:

Your quite correct on the terminals, I made a tumbler out of one for cleaning cases! Good idea and great gesture 

Damn good idea. Did you make a wet or dry tumbler? I've got a dry one but would like to make a wet one if I had the knowhow.

31 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

Damn good idea. Did you make a wet or dry tumbler? I've got a dry one but would like to make a wet one if I had the knowhow.

It will do both, get a round tuppaware box with a seal in the lid, drill the base slightly offset from centre, a couple of washers and some sealant and or copper washers and put it together on a base. You will need a washer that goes over the threaded section and stops at the spline section and a locknut, old phone charger and split the wires, find out which terminal you want it on and a couple of spade connectors trimmed down and heat shrunk in place and away you go