Shooting permission - Bedfordshire

Hi all,

I am a 37-year-young mature guy from Bedfordshire.

I'm looking for permission in and around Bedfordshire or Hertfordshire to shoot Magpies, Crows, Rooks, Jays, Wood-pigeons. Feral Pigeons.

I am a member of BASC, I’m fully insured. I am experienced, all respect will be given to the land owner and their land.

If you are a land owner who is willing to let this chap (me) out in your fields or you’re a hunting enthusiast around Herts/Beds that’s looking for a partner – please get in touch.

I am willing to travel to you or a quick chat, meet somewhere for a coffee so you can get a feel of my character, personality and genuineness.

Kind regards

Waz 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Waz I lived in Luton and surrounding areas for many years and permissions are very hard to come by !! 

Only advice I could give you as many on the forum will tell you,is to go knocking on as many farmers doors in the area as you can. And if it’s a no thanks, leave your number ideally get some cards made up.

Good luck 

Gaz

• 5 weeks later...

Hockliffe is 'Woodcocks' - every other Sunday (its on this Sunday)

50 bird straw-bale type shoot - tea/coffee/bacon rolls available

Its behind the pub at the crossroads (take the road off the A5 towards Leighton Buzzard and its signposted about 100 yards down on the left, follow the farm track for a couple of hundred yards, and a couple more signs to the parking for it.