Nurse wood for sale.

harrycatcat1

3 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You happy little band of wood owners are very lucky, I am exceedingly jealous of you all.

You're more that welcome to use our woodland for a few hours /days whenever you want dave.

9 minutes ago, ajb403 said:

My wife and I bought a two acre plot of a 75 acre woodland that was being broken up into lots two months ago, it’s in south west Wales and we paid £9500 for it. It’s bordered in one side by a road and on the other three sides by woodland tracks made up of hardcore. There’s a lot of mature grand fir on the plot along with a mix of hazel, beech and oak around the periphery, one section has a dense patch of ash saplings and there are a few very young oaks that were planted from acorns a couple of years ago.

It has good access from the adjacent road (gated and padlocked) with a bit of hard standing for us to plonk a caravan on, no public footpaths through the plot or public access through the network of tracks but the other woodland lot owners have rights over the tracks. No restriction on the shooting rights (not that two acres is much anyway), no restriction on submitting for planning permission.

A friend of ours has 13 acres in the same woodland and an acquaintance has another 5 so it was a bit of a no brainier for us. Meant the missus didn’t get a newer car and we didn’t put money towards the mortgage overpayment but this opportunity seemed like more fun!

You'll enjoy your wood much more and for much longer than a new car.