Holiday reading

Mungler

On 21/07/2018 at 16:10, Mungler said:

Ok so it’s that time of year again.

Now then, in previous years I’ve taken recommendations off here on what to stick on the kindle and get into by the side of the pool and to be fair the recommendations have all been spot on.

Indeed I always thought that the McNab and Ryan books were for Walting loons and only got into them relatively recently (following high praise on here) and I’ve found them gripping - ok having read all the McNab and Ryan stuff I can see the early stuff was good and the later stuff is now running on the vapours...

So then, recommend away - what books have gripped you? I also like a decent autobiography as long as it’s not a footballer or Janet Street Porter (yeah someone left that in the Villa one year, I read it and she is as unremarkable and unlikeable in her book as she is in real life).

Cheers all!

Chris Froome - The Climb.

Quiet soldier by Adam Ballinger. 

Living with seal by Jesse itzler 

i once also read alan Carr chatty man that was left on a holiday resort. Not my usual tipple but it was actually really good. 

Edited by ph5172