Sako 222 Ammo

Graham i know a few guys who reload 223 for foxing and a guy who loads 308 for deer ? im sure that more shooters over here are going down the road of reloading but for the amount of foxing i do happy just buy 222 outa shops The wildfowling club i used to be in guys were obsessed with 3inch steel shot loads for duck they were loading themselves I was happy enough just buying eley or gamebore ??j

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 15:22, Gerry78 said:

Thanks vince didn't think off that was just gona throw the brass at the foxes with my bare hands??

Gerry78, Vince has a very valid point, its doesn't matter a fig if everyone here says its wonderful, if your rifle spits it out all over the place its no good for you.

:good:

On 21/07/2018 at 16:19, Gerry78 said:

Just got moderator sorted on rifle bought some Sako 222 ammo have never used it just asking anybody any opinions on it 

Gerry I've not long bought a cz527 lux .222. As you are probably aware every rifle even same make an calibre will like it's own ammunition mine i bought Fiochi 50gr v-max ( to get me started as i reload ) at 100yd it after zeroing put 5 constantly into a touching hole a mate gave me 10-12 i believe Winchester 50gr varmint soft point these also done the same Sorry can't help about Sako Ammunition as i never needed to try it. Good luck keep us updated with your progress. Shot 5 Fox's Saturday night between 120-200yd loving my .222

6x5x55 cheers mate i only got the rifle 222 through so bought some sako and Winchester my post was regards sako ive shot other brands when used to have 223 il let yas know how i get on glad your getting some foxes Im the only one outa group of shooters who has 222 think its gona be a great wee calibre when get it up and running ??