Huawei Phone

billytheghillie

I have a P9 Lite and it's been brilliant. It's fast, the display is bright and clear and it essentially does everything the premium phones do whilst costing about a third of the price. Battery life is still excellent after almost 2 years, (find someone with an S7 or S8 who can say that).

Some of the techie types dislike the Huawei UI launcher that comes standard but I can't see any problems with it at all and it does have a couple of handy little cleanup utilities.

1 minute ago, Westward said:

Some of the techie types dislike the Huawei UI launcher that comes standard but I can't see any problems with it at all and it does have a couple of handy little cleanup utilities.

When I first got mine , for the first few hours I hated it !
I seriously considered sending it back, but after a while I found I could make it operate pretty much like my S7 , and now I actually prefer it.
Im a bit of of a gadget head with phones, so did thorough research first.
It was P20 pro or Note 8 (The Note 8 was a lot more money)
Im very happy with the Huawei.

When my 24 month contract with Three was up 2 years ago, I switched to SIM only on a monthly contract and bought my Huawei brand new for about £180. I expect to keep it for at least another 1-2 years so it works out at a good saving overall. The saving is even more on high end phones if you don't want to upgrade frequently.