Canada Geese.

2 hours ago, Neil23 said:

Yes he said that about getting a permit for the graylag he was going to see about. As far as the particular field of damage on the license I think that will be news to him and not much use when it's most of his lower lying fields that are getting hit by them. One small field last year I can remember him saying  was getting used by the geese quite a lot, he normally gets 2-3 large trailer loads when he does his first cut for silage and he got 18" in the bottom of one trailer.

Easy enough go online fill in application form a Field officer will come out survey the Field/Fields of damage see what form of none lethal methods are used to scare the Geese .

Good to see someone knowing the difference between Canada and Greylag and not just banging away. I've controlled Geese for 40+ years where numbers reach ten's of thousands ?

16 hours ago, 6.5x55SE said:

For the Greylag you will have to apply Natural England for a out of Season License which if successful will only be for the field of Damage and the use of 20ga 16ga or 12 ga shotgun using not toxic shot

Can you tell me how I can get the form to fill out for natural England  about the grays?

34 minutes ago, Neil23 said:

Can you tell me how I can get the form to fill out for natural England  about the grays?

Should be under Natural England online out of season license or phone Natural England at Bristol if you get stuck PM me and I'll look through some papers for the number