Bathroom COMPLETE Fitters

Dekers

Help please!     

I'm having all sorts of grief finding someone, I need bathroom and cloakroom COMPLETELY refitted, and I mean GUTTED and start again.   Walls/ceilings skimmed and retiled/painted, new flooring and complete new sanitary ware, including rads/towel rails, also new lighting!  In simple terms I want to end up with completely finished/useable rooms. 

So far, its combinations of.....we don't do floors, we don't do electrics, we don't do plastering, rubbish disposal is down to you, etc etc

I'm in Reading area.

Can anyone suggest/recommend someone capable and sensibly priced.

Cheers

1 minute ago, fern01 said:

If you can clear site of all old tiles, sanitary ware etc your self, why pay craftsmens rates for the unskilled part of the work.

The only problem is if the fitter fails to turn up as planned.

I've already had all sorts of variations of that, I want to point someone in the direction and get them to do everything, and present me with Totally finished rooms!

I am busy gutting and decoration the rest of my house, its turned out to be too big a job for me, I am perfectly capable of doing the WHOLE job myself, but need help. Not someone to do half of it.

3 hours ago, fern01 said:

If you can clear site of all old tiles, sanitary ware etc your self, why pay craftsmens rates for the unskilled part of the work.

The only problem is if the fitter fails to turn up as planned.

You will pay anyway, Its quite insulting (or at least to me and most guys i know that are in a trade) when a customer says i just want you to do X Y Z etc especially if they dot and dab boards themselves and want you to tile to it and the board is as straight as a politicians expsnese claims