Back on the forum, what has been happening?

7daysinaweek

Have been off the forum for several months due to busy life in general. I received a message from JDog last week noting I had not been around for a while and wishing me the best which was very thoughful. I stopped coming on the forum purely due to time commitments to other areas of life and no other reason than that. Things have started to settle back down for me a little and have missed the banter, crack and humor of the  great PW family. First and foremost  have missed many of the  selfless, knowledgeable, colourful individuals and characters  such as JDog, Ditchman, La bala and Grrclarke to name a few who always seem to have the interests of others at heart! the list could go on an on.

I hope I find you all fair and well in health and spirits with great bags of pigeons.

7daysinaweek

32 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

Have been off the forum for several months due to busy life in general. I received a message from JDog last week noting I had not been around for a while and wishing me the best which was very thoughful. I stopped coming on the forum purely due to time commitments to other areas of life and no other reason than that. Things have started to settle back down for me a little and have missed the banter, crack and humor of the  great PW family. First and foremost  have missed many of the  selfless, knowledgeable, colourful individuals and characters  such as JDog, Ditchman, La bala and Grrclarke to name a few who always seem to have the interests of others at heart! the list could go on an on.

I hope I find you all fair and well in health and spirits with great bags of pigeons.

7daysinaweek

Welcome back mate.

3 hours ago, rovercoupe said:

Not missed much, Rumours are that dichy has gone vegan or something........

get stuffed

2 hours ago, 7daysinaweek said:

Never!

that linishing machine would be fantastic for peeling potatoes ????

atb

7diaw

you still ere

1 hour ago, johnphilip said:

Oh thats on the back burner ? he is out water devinning i belive 

wot are  you on about

20 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

Hi pc

no I have not been away (out of the country) just life things have been a bit hectic and not been on the forum for about 5 months. I hope you are keeping well and have missed your posts.

atb

7diaw

he is in Greece bar-b-queing lizards..........