NE - bylaws consultation

Continental Shooter

44 minutes ago, Fen tiger said:

I haven't seen the terms of this 'Partnership' but fear the devil will be in the detail!..........BASC allegedly want to protect Wildfowling, NE definitely want to control, regulate and micro manage it (if not stop it?)  NE have all the power, as the regulatory authority, BASC are a lobby group..............who's side wins if they can't reach agreement on contentious issues?

Hardly a partnership of equals is it!

14 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

I haven't seen the terms of this 'Partnership' but fear the devil will be in the detail!..........BASC allegedly want to protect Wildfowling, NE definitely want to control, regulate and micro manage it (if not stop it?)  NE have all the power, as the regulatory authority, BASC are a lobby group..............who's side wins if they can't reach agreement on contentious issues?

Hardly a partnership of equals is it!

We need to wait and see i don't know about you but i need some good news, seasons only five weeks away it can not get here fast enough for me.

11 minutes ago, holloway said:

Good to know, can you explain what they are doing and how we can help please .

AUKWA are, I believe as previously, preparing a response to this latest NE consultation, as an Association on behalf of over 50 wildfowling clubs and advising member clubs how their individual members can respond.......obviously all Wildfowlers/club officials can help by contacting AUKWC member clubs for information on AUKWA, with a view to their clubs approaching AUKWC, joining and backing them in the fight!