Air rifle stirrup pump wanted

secret-squirrel

2 minutes ago, secret-squirrel said:

It’s a unbranded pump I was given it by a friend a few years ago . Just looked on amazon and I think it’s one of the cheap £40 ones .

hello, if you are sure it is the same one ?  see if they sell same model on ebay as they come with spare seal set, ask seller if you can buy, 

You can get the ones that come with the gamo rifles new delivered for less than £40 and they get good good reviews (i have one seems as good as any to me for the money )

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-Stage-Stirrup-Charger-PCP-Hand-Pump-Air-Gun-Rifle-Airrifle-Gas-Filter-Gauge/232519652569?hash=item36234054d9:g:BVEAAOSwal5YIEuA

Same as that i reckon. 

The 8mm referred to the quick fill adaptor on the end of the hose. You will need to buy a male adaptor and a seal to screw into your filling probe that in turn fits into the quick fill on the pump. You will need to get the male part and the seal from elsewhere as the pump sellers do not sell them. You can not remove the quick fill adaptor and fit your probe directly to the hose as the hose has a metric thread and not 1/8 BSP.

If you look at the spares included I think there's am 8mm female to a quick fit adaptor male included so you will need a female quick fit to whatever you probe has on it - most likely a 1/8 bsp? Ebay item no 153109633875 might be the one?

Edited by bruno22rf