nissan xtrail 2003 SVE 2.2DI

hodge911

very sadly I,m breaking my xtrail as the timing chain has gone pop and done a load of damage making it an uneconomical repair

so if anyone needs any parts before it goes to scrappy let me know and I,ll give a price for required part .

there is a mint turbo . a dual mass flywheel and clutch kit [lockheed] not covered 2000 miles yet . new starter motor about a year ago

brand new in box & unfitted front discs and pads .

the bottom half of engine is in very good condition as last year it had new big end and main crank bearings fitted the bores are fine with no lip and no play in the rings

in the years I have had it it has had the oil and filters changed every 6000 miles regardless

the gearbox is mint

as said  ASK FOR THE PART AND I WILL GIVE PRICE

:sad1::sad1:

[mod please advise if this post needs adjusting ]

Edited by hodge911

Hi Hodge 

In have an 05 plate SVE DCi and I'm in need of a replacement plastic screen for the SatNav  someone cleaned it with a Brillo pad before I bought it. Let me know if this would be a recoverable part, don't know how easy this would be to remove or even if it's possible.  Cheers.

1 hour ago, Mr Woody said:

Hi Hodge 

In have an 05 plate SVE DCi and I'm in need of a replacement plastic screen for the SatNav  someone cleaned it with a Brillo pad before I bought it. Let me know if this would be a recoverable part, don't know how easy this would be to remove or even if it's possible.  Cheers.

Sorry mate no satnav fitted in 03 models

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Hiya mate ,does it have a tow bar ?.

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Hiya mate ,does it have a tow bar ?.

Yep has tow bar I'll pop up to garage in morning and take a picture of it if I remember correctly its a genuine nissan one

22 minutes ago, hodge911 said:

Sorry mate no satnav fitted in 03 models

Yep has tow bar I'll pop up to garage in morning and take a picture of it if I remember correctly its a genuine nissan one

ok buddy , how much do you want for it ?.

13 minutes ago, kenholland said:

you would think in this day and age that you would have a way of checking on chains or belts visual inspection pop hole or something in that order , when you think of the amount of damage they do ,i'm having mine chained next week.

well there lies a STORY

I thought I was doing the right thing changing mine because it was rattling on start up and on tick over when hot so beginning of 2017 I had a FULL chain kit fitted while doing it the garage checked the bottom end bearings while they had it stripped lucky they did as the mains had just started to pick up so it got new mains and big ends at the same time  .

then a while later he box packed in so I got a recon one fitted along with new Lockheed dual mass flywheel and clutch kit and now its gone bang big time so I,m cutting my big losses and scrapping it

Edited by hodge911

15 hours ago, FOXCALLER said:

Hi mate, are the injectors working ok,? How much would you want for the 4

Cheers

hi mate engine was running sweet as a nut before chain snapped started at the touch of the key first time every time and returned xlnt MPG.

I,LL pm you

IMG_20180802_163236.jpg

IMG_20180802_163259.jpg

Edited by hodge911
add pictures

• 2 weeks later...