Flappers

Simon659

8 minutes ago, reggiegun said:

Try and get one of the FF5, I paid for one 3 weeks ago, just had an email, they have some production problems about faulty motors, so have stopped making them for a while. Poor, also still not got a refund

I ordered the same time as you and got the email, I on the other hand do not think it was 'poor' as Nick said he does not want to send out flappers that he knows have a fault in the motor and all will be contacted for a refund, I have never met him but found him very helpful, have you spoken to him?

38 minutes ago, AYA117 said:

I ordered the same time as you and got the email, I on the other hand do not think it was 'poor' as Nick said he does not want to send out flappers that he knows have a fault in the motor and all will be contacted for a refund, I have never met him but found him very helpful, have you spoken to him?

I'm inclined to agree with AYA117. I have an earlier flapper from Flightline Decoys, FF3 model I think and have had it for about five years and it's performed faultlessly.

It's admirable and honourable that Nick isn't sending any out that he thinks are problematic. 

Clearly with their products, it will be worth the wait.

As said, perhaps a phone call will allay your fears.

OB