Business contract hire deals?

Thunderbird

Anyone been looking at deals? Not too bothered what I get (within reason) as long as it's reasonable quality with OK MPG. 

At the moment I've got a Kia Sportage GT-Line 2.0 on a two year business contract hire which goes back in November. It was £267 a month fully maintained which was a good deal at the time, been quoted £100 a month more for pretty much like-for-like.

Can anyone recommend any alternatives or aware of any deals?  

Thanks. 

Assume you also have to pay company car tax on it? If so i would go for a pick-up or the Outlander Phev. I have the outlander, MPG when not on battery is 35-38mpg and the maximum range is around 280 miles with a full tank and full charge. It is pretty boring and has some annoying quirks but compared to my old diesel mondeo i am saving around £2500 a year in company car tax probably more over the next couple of years as the government are increasing all the percentages on BIK so you have to pay more.

15 hours ago, Thunderbird said:

Thanks Tom but actually I don't have to as it's my own business and it's not classified as a company car. 

arr fair enough, in that case dont waste your time with the Phev!

I have found its better to pick up the phone than trawl through the internet as you just tell them your budget what sort of car you want then they should send you a long list of whats available. Try Lex and Ogilvies as they have access to pretty much everything, when you see something you like its then worth a call to your local dealer of that car make and see what they can offer...most of the time though i have found Lex or Ogilvies offer a better deal.