shotgun stock alterations

benbobailey

Hello All,

I have recently had some work done on a shotgun stock by forum member demonwolf444.

The quality of the work is first class and the standard of service is excellent. Price very fair.

Refreshing to have some young,skilled and honest tradesmen in the business.

Regards

mr w martin

Thanks for the kind words It was a beautiful gun and a joy to work on! 

A professional website is is on its way and will be finished in the next few weeks! 

In in the mean time a good cross section of jobs I have worked on can be found on Instagram, 

https://www.instagram.com/woodworking_gunsmith/?hl=en

A good deal of my work has come to me via pigeon watch, friends of members and so forth so the reccomendations are very helpful! The good people of this forum have provided me with varied and interesting work and are quite literally helping make my dreams a reality! 

Thanks guys I look forward to hearing from other members in the future and sharing my work with you on the forums. 

12 hours ago, benbobailey said:

Hello All,

I have recently had some work done on a shotgun stock by forum member demonwolf444.

The quality of the work is first class and the standard of service is excellent. Price very fair.

Refreshing to have some young,skilled and honest tradesmen in the business.

Regards

mr w martin

I agree too that , always a good job .

Feltwad

1 hour ago, Feltwad said:

I agree too that , always a good job .

Feltwad

Another 'Highly Recommended' from me too, after James worked his magic on the stock and a new forend for my old Woodward. His stunning work on my gun can be seen, as James said, on his Instagram photos, which also gives a photographic account of his outstanding talent.

OB

19 hours ago, demonwolf444 said:

Thanks for the kind words It was a beautiful gun and a joy to work on! 

A professional website is is on its way and will be finished in the next few weeks! 

In in the mean time a good cross section of jobs I have worked on can be found on Instagram, 

https://www.instagram.com/woodworking_gunsmith/?hl=en

A good deal of my work has come to me via pigeon watch, friends of members and so forth so the reccomendations are very helpful! The good people of this forum have provided me with varied and interesting work and are quite literally helping make my dreams a reality! 

Thanks guys I look forward to hearing from other members in the future and sharing my work with you on the forums. 

That is a very interesting Instagram feed.