large gun cabinet

tweedledee

Buffalo river do a few larger cabinets, your not spoilt for choice that’s for shore when it comes to bigger cabinets.

i purchased a 12 gun cabinet and wouldn’t look back now, if I needed another cabinet I would definitely go bigger, it’s so much easier to grab your kit etc cabinet dings are the thing of the past.

fill your boots I say don’t let the nah sayers put you off. ?

1 hour ago, Farmboy91 said:

Did anyone see the big fancy ones they had at the shooting show? Big glass fronted ones id love one, werent exactly cheap though.... 

Think that company is called custom gun cabinets or something similar, I’ve looked at their stuff a few times and always wondered why they don’t make a more contemporary look as grandfather clocks etc are all quite specific to a style of house but there is surely a market for something that wouldn’t look out of place in the modern home

2 minutes ago, tweedledee said:

id like a straight row so I dont have to move one to get another out past it

My old Clays Shooters Supplies one has a row of 8 across the back and a row of 7 inside the door, so all are easily accessible.  Simple design with two Chubb BS approved locks.  Only problem has been that after 25 years use the foam padding used has got rather tatty.  Police have always been happy with it and it is very heavy (thicker than modern ones).

42 minutes ago, The Mighty Prawn said:

Think that company is called custom gun cabinets or something similar, I’ve looked at their stuff a few times and always wondered why they don’t make a more contemporary look as grandfather clocks etc are all quite specific to a style of house but there is surely a market for something that wouldn’t look out of place in the modern home

Yeah I know what you mean, although to be honest any of them would look better than the nasty brown one I have now 

18 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

Yeah I know what you mean, although to be honest any of them would look better than the nasty brown one I have now 

The Bespoke Gun Cabinet Company

http://www.thebespokeguncabinetcompany.co.uk/gun_cabinets/titan-oak.php

This is the one I have but....... boy oh boy did I have a bad buying experience and wouldn’t go anywhere near them again!

1 hour ago, Jaymo said:

The Bespoke Gun Cabinet Company

http://www.thebespokeguncabinetcompany.co.uk/gun_cabinets/titan-oak.php

This is the one I have but....... boy oh boy did I have a bad buying experience and wouldn’t go anywhere near them again!

That definitely looks the part, when I picture my future gun room it has a cabinet like that along with a button leather chair haha 

2 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

That definitely looks the part, when I picture my future gun room it has a cabinet like that along with a button leather chair haha 

Oh it does look ok, but it’s constructions sure isn’t worth that price as I discovered.

Was sold as being solid oak- well it would be if the side panels weren’t made of oak veneer