Poults

3 hours ago, TIDES EDGE said:

Looking at them they need to be out and about not stuck in a pen I think they look good ,as long as that stubble field is not over your boundary .

They look good poults 11/12 weeks old I would say. Looking at the picture I would say the pen is there on the left but also a feeder that’s why I asked the question.

15 hours ago, The gouse said:

They look good poults 11/12 weeks old I would say. Looking at the picture I would say the pen is there on the left but also a feeder that’s why I asked the question.

They are about 11 weeks old, the pen is behind where I took the photo. They are nice birds and done well so far. We are just trying to contain them not hold them in the pens.

13 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Lovely sight other than those old slag heaps in the distance but I understand there is a resurgence down there for mining the ore which has got to be good for the Cornish economy.

Look nice strong birds.

Those old slag heaps are sand dunes and heath land, over the top of them is the beach and obviously the sea.