Cheap 12 bore

MG6065

Hi there

Looking for a very cheap 12 bore. Side by side would be perfect. Doesn’t have to be pretty just safe and solid. Just want a knock about gun for the truck. Occasionally see them on here sub £50. Does anyone have anything in their cabinet they want shot of?  

Coventry area. Thanks very much. 

Marcus

44 minutes ago, Ringtone said:

Marcus, I’ve a single barrel 12 for £20......but I’m in Wiltshire. Any help? No help?

Thanks but looking for a side by side. ?

I’ve sent Wabbitbosher a message. He seems very popular on this forum for some quality guns at bargain prices! Thanks 

1 hour ago, MG6065 said:

Thanks but looking for a side by side. ?

I’ve sent Wabbitbosher a message. He seems very popular on this forum for some quality guns at bargain prices! Thanks 

Yep most people visit him for 1 Gun and come out with more than, Me included :whistling:

I went to see Wabbitbosher and came away with two lovely Side by sides in excellent condition, buy one get one free for less that my £50 budget! Superb service from a lovely man who’s clearly an expert on all things guns. Would 100% reccomend him and can see why he has such a great reputation on this forum. Have reccomended him to a few mates already too. Would have no hesitation getting guns off him in the future. Thanks very much! 

1 hour ago, MG6065 said:

I went to see Wabbitbosher and came away with two lovely Side by sides in excellent condition, buy one get one free for less that my £50 budget! Superb service from a lovely man who’s clearly an expert on all things guns. Would 100% reccomend him and can see why he has such a great reputation on this forum. Have reccomended him to a few mates already too. Would have no hesitation getting guns off him in the future. Thanks very much! 

Your lucky it was only 2 :)

16 hours ago, MG6065 said:

You super star ! Thank you, just the pick me up I needed 

9 hours ago, wabbitbosher said:

You super star ! Thank you, just the pick me up I needed 

Not at all. There’s plenty of cowboys out there trying to catch people out and make a quick quid at the expense of others. Your reputation is certainly warranted ?

1 hour ago, Tom O said:

I'm now proud to testify to the stories that wabbitbosher is a top bloke, hugely knowledgeable, and you WILL leave with more guns than you intended to buy! I'm absolutely delighted, this man has sorted me out a treat. 

He’s a legend!