Amazing after sales service from Beretta

stevewall968

I had the need to purchase a small €9 part for my Teknys semi auto. I broke something by being crack handed. Visited the Beretta estore and ordered it yesterday at 9.30 a.m. i chose the cheaper 3-5 day delivery option. It came from Italy and was delivered by DHL today at midday only 27 hrs later. Comms with DHL were amazing. Having heard a number of horror stories about GMK, I thought it only fair to balance things up a little. If you need parts for your Beretta, I would definitely go to the estore and get top notch back up service.????

Steve

3 hours ago, Westward said:

No

I hope GMK have the decency to send you a hat or something for your solo efforts on their behalf. ?

I only speak as I find. I have had a couple of things done by them one warranty which the workshop foreman phoned me to discuss the problem and my gun was back with me in a week. Another time I paid to have some work and again all was done how I asked and returned to me in a very timely way. 

Edited by bostonmick

31 minutes ago, bostonmick said:

Yes it's that great English tradition. Knock success and embrace failure. 

Very true.

I agree though my gun was returned to GMK for warranty work was only a minor problem but they replaced the entire stock on the gun and returned it within 2 or 3 weeks and thats only on probably there lowest/cheapest o/u model so i was impressed with the service.