Bob Parratt

guzzicat

Anyone else bought a shooting jacket? Mine came, nice tweed, nice fit, Errr,! Dummy pockets?handy for a non spending excuse, but not too useful in the field. Note I don,t mean the pockets were lightly stitched as in new clothing, I mean they were just a pocket flap & then straight into lining!.

You're obviously switched on, but are you sure about the stitching? I bought a waistcoat from them - two actually, one for my step-son in the closing down sale, looked at the pockets and thought the same. I was convinced that they were dummy pockets but it didn't seem right so got the thread picker and had a look. All four were working pockets.

• 10 months later...

After a year or so of looking at the Parratt site, I went on to look at a suit and the site was down; a google brought me here, to discover they're gonot in the market. Has anyone taken over BP's spot in the market? Can find a few places that look good at around the same price, but none of them do long trousers, and I don't want to be limited to breeks...