NPPC Members??

stu2309

I've been in it for 2 years now and I agree john is a top bloke, I have to travel quite a distance also but most days it's worth it.

If there are any members from Cumbria that shoot on there own and would like to link up and share fuel costs we could use my truck and gear  then next time your vehicle and gear, if interested please p.m. me. Ian.

Edited by rapid .25

maybe you could team up somewere on route,my shoot buddy in nppc lives near selby,as you can see i live in st helens lancs so we book out at meet up at said location and decide then if we take 2 fields or do 2 hides an one big spread of deeks.

On 22/08/2018 at 19:13, hawkfanz said:

maybe you could team up somewere on route,my shoot buddy in nppc lives near selby,as you can see i live in st helens lancs so we book out at meet up at said location and decide then if we take 2 fields or do 2 hides an one big spread of deeks.

I tried that a while back bud on a different site, you'd think it was MI6 rather than NPPC, I expected at least one member to want to team up as it cuts down on fuel costs and having to load and unload all your gear every trip, and it's good to have a bit of banter, 

i got a fone call from a lone shooter sometime ago that wanted to team up,but i already had my buddy,i was on my own one day when ron my current shoot mate came to see me from then on we teamed up, ask js if he knows of any lone shooters that might like to pair up sometimes.in fact next time my mate goes on his jollies will give u call,

Edited by hawkfanz

On 24/08/2018 at 08:24, hawkfanz said:

i got a fone call from a lone shooter sometime ago that wanted to team up,but i already had my buddy,i was on my own one day when ron my current shoot mate came to see me from then on we teamed up, ask js if he knows of any lone shooters that might like to pair up sometimes.in fact next time my mate goes on his jollies will give u call,

That would be great, I've already asked John and he gave me a chaps name from Wigan but he must have changed his phone number as I never managed to get in touch, 

Hope you have a good one if you're out this weekend bud.