Volunteers Required Please

Poacher

Dear all, I am hoping some of you maybe able to donate a few minutes of your time, to help me complete my Masters dissertation ?

I am in the process of undertaking an assessment of the factors that affect the marketing of deerstalking in England. The report aims to support providers of deerstalking by affording them with an assessment of the requirements of their target audience and the factors affecting them. It is hoped that if these factors can be identified then it may assist providers to become more transparent in their advertising practises?

Part of this study includes a short survey which should take no more than 10 minutes to complete, which I would be extremely grateful if you would be prepared to complete? In return I am more than happy to send you a copy of the completed report (due in September) in return, if desired?

All replies will be treated in the strictest confidence, and individual responses or identities will not be revealed in any reports. This data will not be used for any other purpose and the survey is compliant with the Research Ethics standards expected of students undertaking research at the university etc etc etc.

If you would like to complete a questionnaire, please PM me your email address (and if you could identify yourself as a deerstalker or a provider of deerstalking) and I'll send the relevant questionnaire over.

Thank you for your time and I really hope you can help me in this research.

Kind regards,

Ed