Corner downpipe for corner shed?

lord_seagrave

Hi chaps,

I can’t work out what to search for, though it must surely exist.

I’ve put up a five-sided shed in the garden, the roof of which slopes down to the corner point.

What guttering do I need?

I think I need a downpipe at that corner - so I need a bit that’s a 90-degree angle with a hole in it.

I don’t want to bodge it if I can buy something ready-made, but I can’t find it.

If I’m being picky, I’d want black square-section.

Cheers,

LS

No - it’s this, but with the downpipe coming out of it.

C701030_E_66_A7_460_A_A65_C_67_AB14828_C

I think :lol:

LS

10 minutes ago, Konnie said:

I just looked the best you will do is a hopper head bit with the 2 lengths of guttering running to it.

Ta, will have a butcher’s. Still can’t quite believe there’s not a pre-made bit that does the job.

LS

Surely if 5 sided 90 bends aren't goig to be any good to u??

U could possibly silicon 2 straight bits together overlapping and cutting the correct angle out of the side, unless u can get corners 70 odd degrees, could then just have ur down pipe coming from a open ended join.

Or i could cut the above pieces side off and have that getter coming in slightly higher. But ur anfgles will be the problem (unless 90 at back corner??)

Thanks chaps - hadn’t considered the bracketing/support aspect.

I understand about running the gradients down to one of the straight sides, but isn’t my guttering going to look as though it is permanently hanging off?

I’ll play around with a few bits and see what I can do. So long as I know the right bit doesn’t exist, I can invest a bit of effort getting it to do what I want it to do.

Incidentally, the straight-down section of downpipe would only be on the corner for a short run anyway, before it had to come across the back/side of the shed to a waterbutt.

Will post more questions as I think of them - and/or pictures when I’m done/bankrupt :lol:

:cheers:

LS