I’m going nuts

team tractor

I had the snip yesterday and I’ve been ordered to rest for a few days . I’m going out of my mind.

I work 50-70 hours a week and work 10 -20 hours over the weekend on my own house .

so far I’ve watched bing with my daughter, happy feet 2 and then jar head.   

played on phone 

ate chocolate 

drank 8 cups of tea

washed up after food 

roll on tomorrow as I can drive then :)

How do people not work or just sit around ? 

Edited by team tractor

16 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I had the snip yesterday and I’ve been ordered to rest for a few days . I’m going out of my mind.

I work 50-70 hours a week and work 10 -20 hours over the weekend on my own house .

so far I’ve watched bing with my daughter, happy feet 2 and then jar head.   

played on phone 

ate chocolate 

ank 8 cups of tea

washed up after food 

roll on tomorrow as I can drive then :)

How do people not work or just sit around ? 

Tried cracking one out ?

I started a similar thread a while back when I couldn't leave the house for a day or two. 

I generally leave at 0530 and get back at 2030 week days, 0800-1830 weekends. So not a lot of time in the house. If I have to have a day off I'm pulling my hair out within a few hours, there's only so much new content on PW and internet shopping either gets boring or expensive.

Showbox or Netflix helps  bit but I can't do more than a couple hours of movies or shows.

I feel your pain- but not in the crown jewels area!! Can't imagine that and hope I never have to consider it!

Edd

6 minutes ago, hambone said:

Tried cracking one out ?

I think I’ll leave it a week lol

5 minutes ago, eddoakley said:

I started a similar thread a while back when I couldn't leave the house for a day or two. 

I generally leave at 0530 and get back at 2030 week days, 0800-1830 weekends. So not a lot of time in the house. If I have to have a day off I'm pulling my hair out within a few hours, there's only so much new content on PW and internet shopping either gets boring or expensive.

Showbox or Netflix helps  bit but I can't do more than a couple hours of movies or shows.

I feel your pain- but not in the crown jewels area!! Can't imagine that and hope I never have to consider it!

Edd

It doesn’t hurt at all for some strange reason ??? Maybe because I’m resting ?

amazon fire has kept me busy but bored .

i want to finish my garden and a pair of doors in my workshop. Strange I know but I like my job

1 minute ago, Scully said:

The afternoon I had mine done I laid on the sofa with my keks down and my nadgers out as I felt I’d had them kicked by a horse, ? but was back at work the following morning. You can work, just take it steady.

Had it done yesterday 3pm.

came home and packed it with ice and I’m great. They’ve made me promise to rest so I will do this time. I guess a rest won’t hurt but thought about cleaning the garden tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, team tractor said:

came home and packed it with ice and I’m great. They’ve made me promise to rest so I will do this time. I guess a rest won’t hurt but thought about cleaning the garden tomorrow. 

Just remember the horse flies are out there and might got a whif of a fresh wound to home in on ?

3 minutes ago, team tractor said:

Yeah, you’ll still be sore then. Wait til the early hours and you wake up with a semi due to a full bladder.....doesn’t half pull on those stitches! I had my OH under the covers doing an inspection as I was convinced he’d stitched my **** to my sack! ?

5 minutes ago, hambone said:

Just remember the horse flies are out there and might got a whif of a fresh wound to home in on ?

That hurt more :/ I’m to stop the breeding lol

4 minutes ago, Scully said:

Yeah, you’ll still be sore then. Wait til the early hours and you wake up with a semi due to a full bladder.....doesn’t half pull on those stitches! I had my OH under the covers doing an inspection as I was convinced he’d stitched my **** to my sack! ?

Checked that :) 

When I was a kid , it used to get done with a clamp and a red hot iron ....no..no..that was on our calves but it still made you walk funny for an hour so just thinking about it.

My grandfather suddenly grabbed me one time and said to the other workers, "OK, this one next!!"  They didn't find me for two days and my mother went berserk at him.

23 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

When I was a kid , it used to get done with a clamp and a red hot iron ....no..no..that was on our calves but it still made you walk funny for an hour so just thinking about it.

My grandfather suddenly grabbed me one time and said to the other workers, "OK, this one next!!"  They didn't find me for two days and my mother went berserk at him.

Ha ha .

my mates offered me the rubber bands off the sheep. 

When you think that bulls have them crushed . Ouch 

hope you pulled a few out a'fore hand and put it in the freezer in a clean jam jar......fer christs sake dont put it next to the jam jar wiv the eggs in it.........just incase yer never know.......if you have a power outage and the freezer defrosts there will be hell to pay for.......:crazy:

9 minutes ago, ditchman said:

hope you pulled a few out a'fore hand and put it in the freezer in a clean jam jar......fer christs sake dont put it next to the jam jar wiv the eggs in it.........just incase yer never know.......if you have a power outage and the freezer defrosts there will be hell to pay for.......

It’s only got me in trouble up to now . Glad to see the back of them ;) 

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

hope you pulled a few out a'fore hand and put it in the freezer in a clean jam jar......fer christs sake dont put it next to the jam jar wiv the eggs in it.........just incase yer never know.......if you have a power outage and the freezer defrosts there will be hell to pay for.......:crazy:

ALWAYS collected for a breakfast fry up.   Yummmy

After I had it done (years ago) I was asked if I had any question. Looking for a laugh I said "I've changed my mind"

"No way" was the reply. "You've got 20 shots left so you'd better make them count" 

So now you know........ Take care.........

28 minutes ago, hawkfanz said:

years ago when i had mine done i drove the 12 miles there and straight back after procedure an straight back to work.

The thing is what can you do at work after the op ??? plus you wouldn’t be insured.

ive had 3 lots of local in the past 5 months now and I fall asleep within an hour after. 

51 minutes ago, Bobba said:

After I had it done (years ago) I was asked if I had any question. Looking for a laugh I said "I've changed my mind"

"No way" was the reply. "You've got 20 shots left so you'd better make them count" 

So now you know........ Take care.........

B1467AA2-AB45-4171-B740-26711D42D55B.png