I’m going nuts

team tractor

2 hours ago, The Mighty Prawn said:

Why not get out on your mountain bike? Maybe a unicycle? Horse riding?

Ha ha you #### lol 

1 hour ago, Ricko said:

You'll regret it if you don't rest.

Tight fitting underwear and no lifting.

The bruising is quite spectacular though!

If you do get an infection, they'll end up the size of grapefruit!

That’s why I’m chilling.i worked with my broken leg and had 6 lots of infection. Could of lost my leg they said.

I was driven home by the missis moaning because the nurse brought me a brew and asked three times if i felt ok, spent the day with my feet up, tight underwear and a good few salt baths. Try not to do any lifting, hard for you I'm sure but if your bored then clean all your guns should pass some time, sit in the garden and do some bird watching.

I only had the night off, but i was able to do light stuff at work, give it a week before you check everything is working still.

I recall it well!

It was over 20 years ago when I had mine done, went for one pint before with me mate who was driving me there. Into the waiting room with five other blokes of differing ages, all of us nervous, especially one bloke who was nearly crying with fear and going on how much he was was not looking forward to it. Anyroads they puts us in 5 rooms along side one another, me in no 5, the rooms were connected at the back by one long corridor that i later worked out that the Pipe Puller (the surgeon) just moved along from each room with his small team snipping as he went.

Anyway the nurse puts me in the room, put gown on and checks that I have been to the home barbering emporium for the nether regions and made a remark akin to that I may have been slightly overzealous with the clippers. Then she says , how is j******** ,my wife and how are s******* and s***** my two children. I kooks at her thinking I have no clue who you are but you surely know who I am. Turns out she was at my wedding a few years before and was a colleague and friend of my wife.

So after waiting about 30 minutes I can hear the surgeon in the next room as the wall were paper thin and the initial fussing and cussing from this fella at the start of his op then everything settled down and I could hear him at the end going on in the words such as. " I don't know what all the fuss is about, nothing to it and such.

Surgeon comes in to me with his scrub nurse and one or two others and he sets to. Done and dusted within 4 minutes or round abouts, did not feel a thing,home you go with tight fitting undies to keep everything in shape and no problems since.

Hey TT look after yer Love Spuds and they will look after you. As others have said don't go overdoing it and let things settle.

You will be taking samples soon to be tested to make sure your little swimmers are now absent!

atb

7diaw

3 hours ago, The gouse said:

I think you should have been born a girl.

Why ? 

40 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

I recall it well!

It was over 20 years ago when I had mine done, went for one pint before with me mate who was driving me there. Into the waiting room with five other blokes of differing ages, all of us nervous, especially one bloke who was nearly crying with fear and going on how much he was was not looking forward to it. Anyroads they puts us in 5 rooms along side one another, me in no 5, the rooms were connected at the back by one long corridor that i later worked out that the Pipe Puller (the surgeon) just moved along from each room with his small team snipping as he went.

Anyway the nurse puts me in the room, put gown on and checks that I have been to the home barbering emporium for the nether regions and made a remark akin to that I may have been slightly overzealous with the clippers. Then she says , how is j******** ,my wife and how are s******* and s***** my two children. I kooks at her thinking I have no clue who you are but you surely know who I am. Turns out she was at my wedding a few years before and was a colleague and friend of my wife.

So after waiting about 30 minutes I can hear the surgeon in the next room as the wall were paper thin and the initial fussing and cussing from this fella at the start of his op then everything settled down and I could hear him at the end going on in the words such as. " I don't know what all the fuss is about, nothing to it and such.

Surgeon comes in to me with his scrub nurse and one or two others and he sets to. Done and dusted within 4 minutes or round abouts, did not feel a thing,home you go with tight fitting undies to keep everything in shape and no problems since.

Hey TT look after yer Love Spuds and they will look after you. As others have said don't go overdoing it and let things settle.

You will be taking samples soon to be tested to make sure your little swimmers are now absent!

atb

7diaw

Washed the van inside and out , had all 4 kids this weekend and no mrs as she’s working. Sorted dinners, been ALDI.

a gentle break in ;)  

got a warm glow in my pants so I’m back on the ice I think.

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

I was driven home by the missis moaning because the nurse brought me a brew and asked three times if i felt ok, spent the day with my feet up, tight underwear and a good few salt baths. Try not to do any lifting, hard for you I'm sure but if your bored then clean all your guns should pass some time, sit in the garden and do some bird watching.

I only had the night off, but i was able to do light stuff at work, give it a week before you check everything is working still.

I let the lads carry the heavy stuff now :) being boss helps .

28 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I let the lads carry the heavy stuff now  being boss helps .

No heavy lifting ....... I remember clearly having to carry my misters in my hand when I walked down the stairs after my snip, they must've weighed best part of a pound apiece for two or three days.

17 hours ago, Lord Geordie said:

I was only told no heavy lifting! I was playing hide the sausage the same night perfectly well. The only prob I had, was when the step son lept in my lap around 4 days in. There is still a dent in the ceiling to this day :lol: 

??? i had forgotten about that bit, a good week of fending off the lad and telling him not to climb or jump on me, but why not dad ???