Heads up gun auction

Harnser

Gun auction 20 September at noon at horners acle Norfolk . It’s a good auction and I have bought and sold here . If you have a gun you want to sell put it in here .you will get more than the dealers will offer you . 

harnser

Edited by Harnser

19 hours ago, Jaymo said:

Prices were crazy last time I thought, guy next to me bid more than retail on some carts.

This happens at my local gun auction every time. Slab of bog standard cartridges go for more than they would have paid at the local farmers shop. Some people are crazy. I did get a bargain on a 22lr once though :good:

7 minutes ago, Jbob said:

This happens at my local gun auction every time. Slab of bog standard cartridges go for more than they would have paid at the local farmers shop. Some people are crazy. I did get a bargain on a 22lr once though :good:

Good fun to watch  someone paying well over the odds!

13 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Good fun to watch  someone paying well over the odds!

Last one I went to the guy next to me wanted to buy cartridges. I advised him not to. We watched as the shot up and went for more than they were worth. Like to think I saved him some money.

It is funny though to watch people blindly throw money away.

9 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Going to Salisbury on sat for the quarterly one. Last time i watched airguns go for more than retail, and job lots of rusty carts go for £50-70 for roughly a slab. Honestly if I wasn't buying a few guns, I'd whip out a flask and enjoy the show! 

hello, which auction house ? could not see on google

17 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, thanks, there was no mention of anything this saturday,

On that screen shot at the bottom left it says closing date for entry 11 July, the Saturday 18th August is the sale date. The catalogue link is to the side. Forget guide prices as usual, but this one is a bit on the quite side compared to last

24 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

On that screen shot at the bottom left it says closing date for entry 11 July, the Saturday 18th August is the sale date. The catalogue link is to the side. Forget guide prices as usual, but this one is a bit on the quite side compared to last

ok thanks, how the prices have changed in the last 20 years, was after a cheap pump,

Edited by oldypigeonpopper