Panorama (Merged threads)

BlaserF3

GordonR

The reference was regarding illegal firearms outnumbering ‘historical’ weapons— not your favourite topic of immigration ?

Jaymo - you cited 500,000 illegal immigrants and say that you base your answer on "facts".  There were two figures in the same quotation, but you select one. I wonder why. Oh - it's just habit.:lol:

PS - immigration is not my favourite subject. It is just that people of your ilk have no grasp on the reality, despite your contacts.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, you need to check the thread or put your glasses on old man ?

my reply was in response to Pinfiremans statement over the illegal importation verses obsolete calibre in circulation domestically, his claim of 100:1 for every obsolete, it was he who mentioned the half mill illegals......

Im glad I don’t have a grasp on reality as it seems reality sucks.

Edited by Jaymo

9 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Nope, you need to check the thread or put your glasses on old man ?

my reply was in response to Pinfiremans statement over the illegal importation verses obsolete calibre in circulation domestically, his claim of 100:1 for every obsolete, it was he who mentioned the half mill illegals......

Im glad I don’t have a grasp on reality as it seems reality sucks.

?:lol:

5 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Jaymo - you cited 500,000 illegal immigrants and say that you base your answer on "facts".  There were two figures in the same quotation, but you select one. I wonder why. Oh - it's just habit.:lol:

PS - immigration is not my favourite subject. It is just that people of your ilk have no grasp on the reality, despite your contacts.

Really?

What ilk would that be ? 

On 21/08/2018 at 08:48, Scully said:

Jolly good. I’ll be watching it again on iplayer at some point to gather info’; let’s face it, who else is going to complain? ?

Scully.

Went to buy small pistol primers and some BA9 today from one of the dealers near Toulon, €27.99 for the primers and €48 for the powder- was asked to produce my ‘Licence’ ( Frenchie one) which I have not had to do here before except in Decathlon for carts.

Local town dealer will still shake his head when I buy carts, but he does know us I suppose? 

So, having seen now the Panorama programme in full and also my buying experience here, I have to say that the acquisition of powder/primers is very limiting and should have been brought up on the programme .

1 hour ago, Jaymo said:

Scully.

Went to buy small pistol primers and some BA9 today from one of the dealers near Toulon, €27.99 for the primers and €48 for the powder- was asked to produce my ‘Licence’ ( Frenchie one) which I have not had to do here before except in Decathlon for carts.

Local town dealer will still shake his head when I buy carts, but he does know us I suppose? 

So, having seen now the Panorama programme in full and also my buying experience here, I have to say that the acquisition of powder/primers is very limiting and should have been brought up on the programme .

Thanks for that. It’s such a long time time since I bought either ( around 1998 ) that I can’t remember whether I was asked or not, even though things were much more relaxed back then.  I couldn’t see any RFD just dishing them out without checking in this day and age; more than their job is worth I would think. 

Thanks again. 

Edited by Scully