My wife (yet again)

steve_b_wales

Never failing to amuse me with the things she comes out with, her latest was,

There was an advert on TV, where you can take a photo using your mobile phone, and then turn it into a postcard. She commented, 'Where does the paper come out then'?

After I stopped laughing, she admitted that many years ago, when mobile phones were relatively new,  she wondered how you put money into the phone if you had a pay as you go contract.

Believe it or not, she is 'very intelligent' and has the equivalent of a degree in Social & Health Care.

I'm trying to get my mx5 back on the road, I said to mine the other day,

'when it's done we'll go down to Aldeburgh for the afternoon and have fish and chips' 

Her reply was 

' just the two of us?' 

My reply 

' I'd imagine so dear as the car only has 2 seats.....' 

Edited by Farmboy91

21 hours ago, figgy said:

Being intelligent and having common sense do not always go hand in hand. Depends how your wired up, seen quite a few very intelligent folk who don’t get everyday things we think nothing of. 

Never have truer words been said. I have a great friend who's a speech and language therapist. genuine brains in the head, and superb at her job. at the age of 20, I told her Mexico was a floating island - sometimes it's near china, other times it's in the gulf of Mexico. She swallowed that nicely.

10 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

Imagine what it would be like if we got them all in a room together ? 

Hours of fun

No it would be a disaster, it would be all your or our fault and cost you money, decorating or kitchen or holidays 

2 hours ago, The gouse said:

Wife picked me up from pub after football end of season drinkers.

on the way back a dog runs in the road she,s screaming at me watch the dog.

I replied your driving love.

well at least she put a nice dinner together for us ? 

23 hours ago, Winston72 said:

not sure who or what in particular you are getting at there Steve and do you know who removed my posts ?r

I am not 'getting at' anyone in particular, and I removed your posts, plus many others. My point for doing this was to 'try' and stop my post being derailed, as many other posts have been in the past.

I WILL do the same again, even if someone else writes something and this also get's derailed.

2 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

I am not 'getting at' anyone in particular, and I removed your posts, plus many others. My point for doing this was to 'try' and stop my post being derailed, as many other posts have been in the past.

I WILL do the same again, even if someone else writes something and this also get's derailed.

Not trying to derail your post but how are your tomatoes and runner beans doing this year?  ?