Corbyn, the Clown that keeps on giving

TIGHTCHOKE

He just can't say "sorry, I was wrong." Once again Jezzer's part in some historical poor judgements and laying wreaths on terrorists graves as well as his inability to fall in to line over the anti-semitism farce is haunting him. When will someone suggest the Russians are behind it all?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/aug/13/jeremy-corbyn-not-involved-munich-olympics-massacre-wreath-laying

As a politician he lacks credibility, as a person he is severely lacking in morals and as a labour Leader he is great news for the Government!

Keep it up Comrade Corbyn!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on, to be fair, he said he 'wasn't sure he'd laid a wreath at the ceremony.

If you study the photo clearly-is it really his hand near to the circular floral arrangement-not to be confused with a wreath.

How many times have you turned up at a Palestinian crazy golf course only to find its actually a wreath laying service for some freedom fighters that you've never even heard of.

funny how you past can come back to haunt you.

a despicable turncoat in my book.

f.

I keep saying it on here, he was my MP for nearly ten years. The man is totally bone idle, that's my biggest criticism of him. He doesn't lift a finger to do anything unless it suits him to do it.

Think back since he was elected leader of the Labour party, have you ever once seen him on TV visiting a school or a factory? meeting the ordinary people he needs to relate to on a day to day basis, just being a party leader putting himself around. I haven't, not even once.  He is distant and a bit aloof in a sneering sort of way,  .

He surrounds himself with his own little clique of looney lefties and never wants to venture outside that circle. He hasn't done a real day's work in his life

He would never make a Prime Minister in a million years

10 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

As a politician he lacks credibility, as a person he is severely lacking in morals

Agreed

8 hours ago, Mice! said:

i don't understand is how the leader of the labour party can constantly be tarnished with these sort of allegations and not have been sacked?

Because many of his backers in the group that actually runs the party are made of the same material

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

Sadly, you need to add the word 'good' there.  I'm afraid that with the present weak government there is a very real risk that Corbyn may make Prime Minister ....... and a very bad one he will be if this does happen.  If he manages to do what he 'threatens', it will take generations to recover.  I will be long gone, but those so called 'millenniums' who support him will be condemning their children to a life of poverty.

2 minutes ago, daveboy said:

He was one of the few who didn't get caught up in the expense scandal. (only claims for office costs and only part of phone bill)

This makes him better than 90% of the others in my eyes.

It's as if the main stream press has something against him?

Maybe so, but I dont think the press treat him too bad.
Hes still a clown, and clownish behaviour will get reported, just like his ex girlfriends.

2 minutes ago, daveboy said:

He was one of the few who didn't get caught up in the expense scandal. (only claims for office costs and only part of phone bill)

Oh yes I quite agree, he is nearly saint like in that respect.

If you really value him as a human being and feel that he is better than 90% of the others that really paints those 90% in a very poor light!

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

If you really value him as a human being and feel that he is better than 90% of the others that really paints those 90% in a very poor light!

Can't argue with that......The other 90% should be in jail.

6 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Sadly not in any other respect  - if any other politico in office had done what he has and is doing there would be screams of resign from him and his loony left colleagues. 

12 hours ago, Mice! said:

as a young 40 odd year old what i don't understand is how the leader of the labour party can constantly be tarnished with these sort of allegations and not have been sacked? 

looking at the Americans any sort of dirt and there gone, sometimes ?

Because he has spent the last 3 years stuffing the followers of his garbage into positions of power in the Labour Party, and the rest of the Party do not have the guts to stand up to him, or to leave and form a proper Centre-Left Party!

5 hours ago, Vince Green said:

I keep saying it on here, he was my MP for nearly ten years. The man is totally bone idle, that's my biggest criticism of him. He doesn't lift a finger to do anything unless it suits him to do it.

Think back since he was elected leader of the Labour party, have you ever once seen him on TV visiting a school or a factory? meeting the ordinary people he needs to relate to on a day to day basis, just being a party leader putting himself around. I haven't, not even once.  He is distant and a bit aloof in a sneering sort of way,  .

He surrounds himself with his own little clique of looney lefties and never wants to venture outside that circle. He hasn't done a real day's work in his life

Excellent post!

1 hour ago, daveboy said:

The expenses scandal was about money! He condones, befriends and admires terrorists and mass murderers! And it,s not imaginary, it,s ALL proveable. He has NEVER attended a funeral service for British servicemen, or civilians killed by his "friends"! But he,s a regular at IRA memrial services!

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Maybe so, but I dont think the press treat him too bad.
Hes still a clown, and clownish behaviour will get reported, just like his ex girlfriends.

A dangerous clown!

Can't argue with that......The other 90% should be in jail.

So should Corbyn, along with other traitors to this country! At least the other 90% did not take a couple of IRA supporters around the House of Commons, just months before the Brighton bombings! If it had been wartime, he would have been hung!

Imo that says a lot about you. 

Straight question about Corbyn - who claims nothing to which he is not entitled - does he pay his own way when he is visiting Cuba, East Germany, Tunisia etc.?

Meanwhile, it appears that the Labour leader flouted parliamentary rules by failing to declare his trip om the Register of Members Interests - even though other British politicians there did. 

Perhaps not so squeaky clean after all.

Edited by Gordon R

6 hours ago, daveboy said:

Maybe he does not need to claim petty expenses, lets be honest comrade Corbin is not short of a bob or two courtesy of his dubious connections. Bet some in Venezuela regret PAYING for his advice  and support. ??

BTW Venezuela following loony left advice is now heading in the direction of being the basket case of South America

Edited by hambone
has got time to improve

7 hours ago, pinfireman said:

Because he has spent the last 3 years stuffing the followers of his garbage into positions of power in the Labour Party, and the rest of the Party do not have the guts to stand up to him, or to leave and form a proper Centre-Left Party!

Excellent post!

The expenses scandal was about money! He condones, befriends and admires terrorists and mass murderers! And it,s not imaginary, it,s ALL proveable. He has NEVER attended a funeral service for British servicemen, or civilians killed by his "friends"! But he,s a regular at IRA memrial services!

Well said. My thoughts exactly.

12 hours ago, daveboy said:

Care to elaborate ?

That you rate a terrorist sympathiser more highly than people who were bending, but not breaking, rules in order to get some more money. Few MP’s broke the rules. The majority just took the ****. 

That makes me think you have flawed judgement.