Corbyn, the Clown that keeps on giving

TIGHTCHOKE

18 hours ago, daveboy said:

He was one of the few who didn't get caught up in the expense scandal. (only claims for office costs and only part of phone bill)

Apparently he was fully paid for to go to lay the (now notorious) wreath in Tunisia ........ and didn't declare it.  Indeed, his 'declarations' of reimbursements seems to have a lot of gaps and errors.  I don't think actually he is any 'better' (or worse) than many in this respect.  ALL MPs seem very casual with (other peoples) money.

in the 'expense scandal', 389 MPs were involved, so 261 were not involved, so he was one of the 261 who didn't get involved.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, pegasus bridge said:

He’s a clown .

964A518F-AECA-469E-8B8A-96601CAAD4AA.jpeg

Nice one!

4 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

Apparently he was fully paid for to go to lay the (now notorious) wreath in Tunisia ........ and didn't declare it.  Indeed, his 'declarations' of reimbursements seems to have a lot of gaps and errors.  I don't think actually he is any 'better' (or worse) than many in this respect.  ALL MPs seem very casual with (other peoples) money.

in the 'expense scandal', 389 MPs were involved, so 261 were not involved, so he was one of the 261 who didn't get involved.

and 389 is not 90%, (unless you did the same maths course as Diane Abbott!)

15 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

An interesting development from late last night.

https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-poised-to-backtrack-on-international-anti-semitism-definition-11473676

Perhaps he and his advisors have realised this will not go away and they should address the situation and apologise. 

That's going to really stick in his throat, he's a very arrogant and self righteous man who doesn't do humility

Edited by Vince Green

3 hours ago, Vince Green said:

That's going to really stick in his throat, he's a very arrogant and self righteous man who doesn't do humility

He also knows that come any future election, the tories will use it as a stick to beat him and his party with.
Damage limitation in a hypocritical way.

If he does apologise, I am fairly certain it won't be a complete apology. There will be conditions or a form of words, which mean nothing.

Then again - he might surprise me and say the right thing, even though he won't mean it.

A truly shifty individual - not to be trusted.

On 13/08/2018 at 22:19, TIGHTCHOKE said:

He just can't say "sorry, I was wrong." Once again Jezzer's part in some historical poor judgements and laying wreaths on terrorists graves as well as his inability to fall in to line over the anti-semitism farce is haunting him. When will someone suggest the Russians are behind it all?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/aug/13/jeremy-corbyn-not-involved-munich-olympics-massacre-wreath-laying

As a politician he lacks credibility, as a person he is severely lacking in morals and as a labour Leader he is great news for the Government!

Keep it up Comrade Corbyn!

Wish he would keep on going.

Unfortunately with the current government's inability to mount a decent election campaign and corbyn promising untold riches to the workshy and array of scroungers out there eligible to vote he could very well make it to prime minister. Just look at the result he got last election on his wild promises. 

12 hours ago, bostonmick said:

Unfortunately with the current government's inability to mount a decent election campaign and corbyn promising untold riches to the workshy and array of scroungers out there eligible to vote he could very well make it to prime minister. Just look at the result he got last election on his wild promises. 

That's always been Labour's way. Part of the reason we find ourselves in the situation we do now with Benefits Britain was because politicians like Gordon Brown just piled one election bribe on top of another year on year. Then borrowing to pay for it.

Labour lost the confidence of its core grassroots, the working class, years ago so has had to bribe the non working underclass, and flood the country with open door immigration, to get its votes  

On 18/08/2018 at 09:14, Vince Green said:

That's always been Labour's way. Part of the reason we find ourselves in the situation we do now with Benefits Britain was because politicians like Gordon Brown just piled one election bribe on top of another year on year. Then borrowing to pay for it.

Labour lost the confidence of its core grassroots, the working class, years ago so has had to bribe the non working underclass, and flood the country with open door immigration, to get its votes  

How right you are

Well this is not the apology I was hoping for;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45301548

My favourite quote;

"Mr Corbyn, who was a backbench MP at the time, went on to claim that the people concerned "clearly have two problems".

"One is they don't want to study history, and secondly, having lived in this country for a very long time, probably all their lives, they don't understand English irony either."

On 17/08/2018 at 20:41, Walker570 said:

:rolleyes:......and also slept with Diane Abbott....suggesting his judgement is flawed ????????

You have experience of the experience by any chance ??????? Hmmmmmmmm????:good:

Probably didn't sleep with her just ******* her.......would you want to wake up to that next to you in the morning? Cruel, but from my viewpoint...true! ?

4 hours ago, panoma1 said:

Probably didn't sleep with her just ******* her.......would you want to wake up to that next to you in the morning? Cruel, but from my viewpoint...true! ?

To be fair, it was many moons ago before the ravages of time at the trough took their toll. If he did "celebrate diversity" by performing the unmentionables, then for once he showed good judgement by not hanging about.