A303 spares

Farmboy91

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

In times of need, you need to contact the Wabbitbosher!:good:

Yeah he's a top bloke sorted me out with my 16 bore, he's just a bit to far away for a the odd bits, thought I'd take a chance on someone in the Norfolk/Suffolk area possibly having something. 

1 minute ago, Farmboy91 said:

Yeah he's a top bloke sorted me out with my 16 bore, he's just a bit to far away for a the odd bits, thought I'd take a chance on someone in the Norfolk/Suffolk area possibly having something. 

I think you may have to accept that there is only one Wabbitbosher, there are a few imitators but they seem to give up the game after a year or two. :rolleyes:

Alternatively wait till Mick starts a chain of Wabbitbosher franchise stores all over the country!:lol:

8 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I think you may have to accept that there is only one Wabbitbosher, there are a few imitators but they seem to give up the game after a year or two.

Alternatively wait till Mick starts a chain of Wabbitbosher franchise stores all over the country!

Yep I can honestly say I've never met anyone like him haha ( in the best possible way) could have spent all afternoon waffling and looking through he's aladins cave. 

Id happily start the chain down south for him lol