London Terror incident

Rewulf

I'm annoyed that they didn't ventilate his head on the spot. This mug will now be banged up with the other savages at our great expense. He'll then be released in 10 years "A changed man, with mental issues", who can't work anymore or support his three wives and forty two kids. So you'll have to do it for him, at your great expense. While he is held in high regard but the future savages.

Our Forefathers served and died so this can happen. It makes me sick.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, oowee said:

Too true but I think we need ways to stop growing so many 'raving nut jobs :lol:' from within. It's hard to understand how so many from at least half decent back grounds go feral. 

We need to let our country turn into a third world ****hole that cannot afford a welfare state that looks after the needy (or just demanding) among us and then miraculously poor poverty stricken folk will find money to pay other folk to take them elsewhere. Simples. ?

I'm annoyed that they didn't ventilate his head on the spot. This mug will now be banged up with the other savages at our great expense. He'll then be released in 10 years "A changed man, with mental issues", who can't work anymore or support his three wives and forty two kids. So you'll have to do it for him, at your great expense. While he is held in high regard but the future savages.

No silly exaggerations or generalisations there at all.:innocent:

13 hours ago, oowee said:

Too true but I think we need ways to stop growing so many 'raving nut jobs ' from within. It's hard to understand how so many from at least half decent back grounds go feral. 

Stop their benefits, people who are on the treadmill of actually having to work to pay their bills in order to survive day to day don't have the time on their hands to get radicalised to the same extent.

Edited by Vince Green

14 hours ago, Pistol p said:

I'm annoyed that they didn't ventilate his head on the spot.

Perhaps that was his rationale, his father died 6 months ago and some papers believe other relatives have just died and he was trying to get a visa and it just got too much for him?

I`m sure we will find out after the smoke clears

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

Stop their benefits, people who are on the treadmill of actually having to work to pay their bills in order to survive day to day don't have the time on their hands to get radicalised to the same extent.

Like Thomas Mair?

37 minutes ago, henry d said:

Perhaps that was his rationale, his father died 6 months ago and some papers believe other relatives have just died and he was trying to get a visa and it just got too much for him?

This is a crossover to the crime and punishment thread.
Making excuses for a man who has blatant disregard for others life and property.
He got upset so he tried to get himself shot ?
Why attempt to take out the cyclists, pedestrians and police then?

Its this mentality that creates the resentment in our society.
He comes to this country, is housed, educated and given a life and prosperity he could never of dreamed of in Sudan.
And repays the UK by committing a violence act on the steps of the government that helped him ?
I dont care if hes a terrorist or a disgruntled nut job, the end results are the same.

I think this could be jumping to conclusions - accepting rumours from some papers. I'm waiting for his book to come out, so I can educate myself.

Meanwhile - I don't care about his motives. Other people face family tragedies without trying to kill others. Using this childlike rationale, the families of victims of the Manchester bombing should be driving a convoy around London.

henry d - just stick to hugging a hoodie and posting the results on here. I don't need your assistance in picking up anything.

For someone who "genuinely" likes helping people, that sort of attitude could lead to a lack of mutual respect. It would appear that your criminal friends receive more patient treatment than posters on here. A bit odd really.:lol: