LL-760 Night Vision

Lloyd90

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Well Clives a member on here, so he might have something to say in his defence ?

To be fair both chaps from Nightvisionstore and CRS covered this in a very lengthy thread on another forum and I'm sure neither would wish to have to go over it all again. Don't think I'd have an issue buying from either.......both seem decent enough chaps.

4 minutes ago, beanieboy said:

To be fair both chaps from Nightvisionstore and CRS covered this in a very lengthy thread on another forum and I'm sure neither would wish to have to go over it all again. Don't think I'd have an issue buying from either.......both seem decent enough chaps.

Agreed, Ive read it.
My judgement on the matter I will keep to myself.

As said above my spotters and add-ons have nice chunky easy to find buttons that are simple yet seriously effective. Search this site or Google for >pistol grip spotters< to find more about them but here is another option. My machinist FINALLY did what I asked him to do several months ago so I can now offer a small batch of these powerful mag-mount car roof spotters that can be totally cordless if preferred. Until recently they admittedly had an off-putting bit of glare on the face but I now use a tint on the monitors that make them so much more comfortable to view: To the point that you can not see much of the image in daylight - which is why you can't see the image on the FPV 7" recordable dvr screen I used in this video. However - unlike FPV,  you won't be using the spotter in daylight.... ?

Edited by Dave-G