Daystate harrier

scouser

1 hour ago, scouser said:

I have an early daystate harrier single shot in F.A.C. Would there be any advantage in getting it regulated, and where to have it done.    Cheers .

hello, depends on the cost for you just for a few extra shots, ? if your going to keep maybe a service and regd would keep it in good stead for many more years, i am sure there someone on here to know a good air rifle tuner,

If you are happy with how it shoots (which it sounds like you are! ) and know about peaks of power from the pressure available then FWIW I would leave it alone. A well set up reg will gain you some more shots and arguably may gain you some accuracy if your use is competitive target shooting but, having one retro fitted is a minefield and you may get a great set up, you may not. Why mess a with a rifle that does its job for you now? 

My dad always used to say ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!’....

Oh and FWIW I had an X2R and wish now I’d never sold it, but cannot state that it shot any better than a non regulated X2.....

Edited by The Burpster
Typo