Ida my new wildfowling companion for the future.

ayano3

2 hours ago, marsh man said:

Nice looking Lab , don't think swimming is going to be any problem with the size of those paws , should be ready for the start of next season and you will then see the benefit of all your hard work.

GOOD LUCK with the training . 

The early stages are going great. All play related at the moment but she’s already keen and quick. Sits on command and hand signal. Walks ok on a lead. She should be ok for the following season but if not she can learn a bit from Rhia 

49 minutes ago, Gerry78 said:

? Lovely Dog mate

Thanks Gerry she’s a good looker. Takes after he mum who’s a Swedish imported bitch 

21 hours ago, Rob525 said:

Lovley looking lab, full of mischief at that age!

I must have lost half a stone chasing my slippers 

22 hours ago, ayano3 said:

The early stages are going great. All play related at the moment but she’s already keen and quick. Sits on command and hand signal. Walks ok on a lead. She should be ok for the following season but if not she can learn a bit from Rhia 

Thanks Gerry she’s a good looker. Takes after he mum who’s a Swedish imported bitch 

I must have lost half a stone chasing my slippers 

Sounds like a promising start and long may it continue , I took my young one with his stable mate when the old one was only nine years old , then sadly the following year I had my old one put down with hip problems so the young one who was then eighteen months had to start paying for his keep , being retired will give you unlimited time for training and to be able to spend more time with your gun .

Good luck with your retirement , with you being interested in game shooting , wild fowling and dog work you certainly wont get bored , I have been retired for nearly eleven years now and haven't regretted a single day since I packed up and nor will you .

18 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Once you've retired give me a bell and I will buy you breakfast again during the week when its quiet. ?

I will do harrycat but only a small breakfast now because I’ve lost a fair bit of weight and don’t want to put it back on ?

11 hours ago, marsh man said:

Sounds like a promising start and long may it continue , I took my young one with his stable mate when the old one was only nine years old , then sadly the following year I had my old one put down with hip problems so the young one who was then eighteen months had to start paying for his keep , being retired will give you unlimited time for training and to be able to spend more time with your gun .

Good luck with your retirement , with you being interested in game shooting , wild fowling and dog work you certainly wont get bored , I have been retired for nearly eleven years now and haven't regretted a single day since I packed up and nor will you .

Thanks. From the start of December i will pretty much be done work. Only 3 day weeks from now on. So i will have time to do what I want to do once I’ve got down the mrs list of jobs. I would like to meet up with Ben again sometime as not been in touch for a while and owe him a walk on shep white and other things too