Couple hours out earlier nice little mixed bag

Neil23

Nice mixed bag for a couple of hours shooting , you also done well pushing four bales together , the big round bales are now to heavy for me to push about , but with the slightly smaller ones I can push two together in a V shape and drape a piece of net on the front , the beauty of that is you can shoot in any wind direction and set up in the middle of the field .

24 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Nice mixed bag for a couple of hours shooting , you also done well pushing four bales together , the big round bales are now to heavy for me to push about , but with the slightly smaller ones I can push two together in a V shape and drape a piece of net on the front , the beauty of that is you can shoot in any wind direction and set up in the middle of the field .

Yes it definitely makes things easier when you can use the bails..I didn't use any net this morning at all. Even easier when you can drive to your spot as well?

IMG_20180817_3561.jpg

1 minute ago, Neil23 said:

Yes it definitely makes things easier when you can use the bails..I didn't use any net this morning at all. Even easier when you can drive to your spot as well?

IMG_20180817_3561.jpg

I have nearly forgot what it is like carting your gear to where you want to place your hide , since our peas were cut I have been able to drive to where I want to set up for at least a month , all good things will soon come to a end , but it was certainly nice while it lasted .

1 hour ago, dead eye alan said:

That's a flimsy looking 4X4 mate, you need to be careful if you are on rape stubble it could do some damage to the undercarriage. Nevertheless a nice bag and pleased you can push bails together unaided.  :good:

Yep ill definitely be keeping of the rape stubble its rougher altogether,, and yes the bales areally no bother to move realy ..furthest one was an out 50 yards away.would be a different story if there was a slight incline though haha.