BASC reloading course

Why do you need to go on a course ? 

What is it you don’t understand ? 

What do you want to reload , shotgun or center fire ?

All the top reloading manufactures have online videos . 

I understand the Prawns anxiety and, an accredited course would be a good thing if it were reliable and recognised. Sadly those of us that do reload seem to the authorities to practising a ‘dark art’.  

I agree that reloading is a simple enough process but, to understand the process is not enough for some people. I have tutored several folks at my local gun club but even my knowledge is still weak compared to some that strive for perfection. 

To the OP If you don’t mind reading I would suggest you read ‘Understanding Firearm Ballistics’ by Robert Rinker and that will give a sound knowledge of what happens when you pull the trigger, what goes bang and why and where the responding bullet ends up. Then buy yourself a decent realising manual which take you through the mechanics of reloading and what you need. The6 will also give you safe perameters to work within for your first reloads. Buy. Your gear and give it a go OR get someone at your local club that you traus5 to take you through the first few batches you make. 

Possibly if thats your outlook on things...my point was its not hard to do as its a really basic process there is more info online than you ever could need and there is very accurate round specific loads out there so within cpl grains the average reloader has no need to tweek and experiment or overcook something.....thats already been done by others...lol

22 hours ago, The Burpster said:

I understand the Prawns anxiety and, an accredited course would be a good thing if it were reliable and recognised. Sadly those of us that do reload seem to the authorities to practising a ‘dark art’.  

I agree that reloading is a simple enough process but, to understand the process is not enough for some people. I have tutored several folks at my local gun club but even my knowledge is still weak compared to some that strive for perfection. 

To the OP If you don’t mind reading I would suggest you read ‘Understanding Firearm Ballistics’ by Robert Rinker and that will give a sound knowledge of what happens when you pull the trigger, what goes bang and why and where the responding bullet ends up. Then buy yourself a decent realising manual which take you through the mechanics of reloading and what you need. The6 will also give you safe perameters to work within for your first reloads. Buy. Your gear and give it a go OR get someone at your local club that you traus5 to take you through the first few batches you make. 

Wow that book is currently running at £77 on Amazon, might try the library...