please take time and help

ROBLATCH

Another idle thought.- sorry, I've been painting the garage and idle thoughts rattle around.

You  could write to the Council, again under the freedom of information act because I believe the act requires them to respond in a given time frame, and ask them "to state the legal status of the roadway which passes through the cemetary lodge. For example, is it a public a public right of way over which the public have unfettered right of access" no need to explain your reason for your request.

In the event that they confirm it is then you have further grounds to write and challenge the proposed closure asking them to explain the legal basis of their proposal to close a public right of way as you believe it a a matter for public consultation and/or referral by you to the LGO. 

It may be a drip feed process. These matters invariably are. Good Luck.

hi rob how u and the bairns doing ? signed it bud

don't forget you got my number and I,m always at the other end if you need to let off steam or even just a natter

keep plodding mate it never goes away but does become a little more bearable as time goes by but one this for sure you,ve always got the friends you can talk to

Edited by hodge911