Barn clear out

nabbers

Hi clearing out my tool shed...Between Skipton and Harrogate

Stihl 027AV Chunky logging saw with 14" bar and chain. Old but came from an agricultural college that looked after it.   It starts and then cuts out, runs with choke so possibly an air leak £50

Partner Hedge trimmer.  British made and 20years old and used for one hour once a  year for 15 years starts and runs and cuts great , reliable £35

Wolsey Merry Tiller old rotivater it starts and then cuts out.  Briggs and Stratten engine, compression feels low to me but these sell on Ebay for £170 working or not so I want . £100 won't take less..

3 year old Stihl Petrol strimmer, engine starts and runs perfectly, but the shaft is damage at the cutter end and it needs a repair. £25

Chinese 2 stroke generater hardly used, starts and runs and powers up 240V   £30

CZ250 single 1980, only 17 left on DVLA data base £400 needs a lot of work but totally complete and was working.

Cogswell and Harrison- Eley clay pigeon trap, early 1900s? working  really interesting piece £100

Ifor Williams P7 Trailer with ramp tailgate.  Needs light wiring looking at £425

Yellow 12ft plastic kayak still for sale £45

4 steel wheels for VW Transporter T5.1 with hub caps ideal for snow tyres £30

Victorian Mahogany table 4ft x 4ft winds open with metal crank handle to 6ft,  turned legs on castors, needs a bit of attention £80.00

4ft leaf /grass picker up tows behind ride on mower, think its countax,  40" wide at a guess.  Bit rusty, but works £40

100 plus Guns review magazines from 1960s - 1990s £40

100 plus MotorSport Magazines from 1960s -1970s £40

Hardy Salmon Tailer £40

PM email address for pictures

• 2 weeks later...