Video Request - Crowning a pigeon

pin

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:good: Excellent vid ,i tried this the other week but only had the one thumb in and the breast turned to mush so left it out for the Buzzards... :good: But just out of intrest,does the blood on your hands when this is done in the field,gets on the blueing or fancey metalwork on the shottie, staine or spoil it,as my brothers shottie had his finger print on his and could not get it off for ages....

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I did two, the first one I persuaded her to hold the camera. She's a veggie too :) Well, she did hold the camera but when the smell of the crop opened she looked away and the camera points at the floor for 30 seconds, she realises and moves it back until I split it open and then its back pointing at the floor :good:

I put it on the tripod, those don't get squeamish.

Nice one :lol::lol:

Have you got a link? I can't view the vid as is.

Cheers

Duncan

• 6 months later...

Al Fresco Cooking Demo with Pigeon, with Dutch Chef Dennis Van Golberdinge - Wednesday 26th October, 1900 - 2100, @ No.7 Cooking Academy, Welwyn Village, AL6 9EE. Evening Includes Pigeon preparation, and different dishes, enjoy as meal afterwards, Ticket price includes a Beer or Glass of wine, soft drinks. Tickets price £25 purchase by PayPal info@no-7.co.uk. 20 places available. See you there.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...