20g VS 12g

Blacknsilver

I have a Sil Pig with 20 & 28g barrels, it’s  easy for me to quantify what I love about it. I can kill just as many clays with it as I can the 20g and it handles like an airrifle. Not sure I am brave enough to shoot pigeons with it but as I am scaling down game shooting it is fun (expensive yes but fun nevertheless!), besides Mrs Burp loves shooting it as it’s easy to handle and felt recoil than my cf rifles....

On 09/09/2018 at 21:39, The Burpster said:

I have a Sil Pig with 20 & 28g barrels, it’s  easy for me to quantify what I love about it. I can kill just as many clays with it as I can the 20g and it handles like an airrifle. Not sure I am brave enough to shoot pigeons with it but as I am scaling down game shooting it is fun (expensive yes but fun nevertheless!), besides Mrs Burp loves shooting it as it’s easy to handle and felt recoil than my cf rifles....

One action but 2 sets of barrels in 2 separate bores? Like the sound of that :) 

49 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

One action but 2 sets of barrels in 2 separate bores? Like the sound of that  

I loved the idea when I saw Lloyd, loved it so much I bought one. 20g action size and 28g barrels are in a slightely oversize block but when they are on feel like perfect as the fore-end Wood makes up the gap. 😍

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=beretta+silver+pigeon+20g+and+28g&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ6-T_2rfdAhXoBsAKHYn2ALEQ_AUIEigC&biw=1024&bih=666#imgrc=gd_VzS1gNFlMKM:

Edited by The Burpster