Benneli m2 cartridge follower

Dogs

Hi, lookin for advise regarding the above ,  now and again the follower sticks solid preventing the loading of shells into the mag tube, anybody had the same issues ? Cleaned it several times but still does it ?  Common problem maybe ? Advise greatly appreciated 

13 hours ago, basset said:

Are you sure the bolts fully home ie press bolt release button and let bolt close fully under its own force , don’t hold bolt handle and close slowly as sometimes wont go into battery and then you can’t load cartridges in 

Hi bud will check that out ?     but not sure how that would prevent cartridges bieng fed into the mag tube and making the follower stick ? Thanks bud

Had 2 M2s (1 12g and 1 20g), now have a 12g M3, all 3 of mine I have put Nordic components followers in from every early on as read tales of heavy and sticking mag tubes in the US. That said never had any issues with my std ones but the NC one is a much deeper cup if tha makes sense? 

You can try polishing the outside of it with fine wet and dry and make sure there is no machining burrs on the open cup end (these cause added friction externally and spring hang ups internally. The NC one is a work of art straight out the packet...?

15 hours ago, basset said:

Are you sure the bolts fully home ie press bolt release button and let bolt close fully under its own force , don’t hold bolt handle and close slowly as sometimes wont go into battery and then you can’t load cartridges in 

Hi bud tried that and see what you mean the bolt prevents the lifter going fully up and prevents the cartridge lining up with the follower/tube, but unfortunately that is not the problem , the follower for whatever reason sticks solid , but thanks for the help bud       cheers

1 hour ago, The Burpster said:

Had 2 M2s (1 12g and 1 20g), now have a 12g M3, all 3 of mine I have put Nordic components followers in from every early on as read tales of heavy and sticking mag tubes in the US. That said never had any issues with my std ones but the NC one is a much deeper cup if tha makes sense? 

You can try polishing the outside of it with fine wet and dry and make sure there is no machining burrs on the open cup end (these cause added friction externally and spring hang ups internally. The NC one is a work of art straight out the packet...?

Hi bud, was thinking about aftermarket follower if all else failed , wouldn't happen to know where to get nc parts from would you ? Cheers

Hmmmm bit of an issue at the moment as most of the UK suppliers are struggling to get bits from NC as they have moved premises and are catching up with orders from what I gather. Could always try a US site (if you cant find one in the UK) and get them to ship it. It shouldn’t contravene ITAR regs as it’s not a component and is under $100. 

I had a similar problem a few years back with a Supersport.....I’d load a shell into the chamber, release the bolt and then have to really force another into the mag tube as the follower wouldn’t budge. 

It got so bad that I was (without thinking about it) resting the muzzle of a loaded gun on my foot while I tried to force the next shell into the mag.....when I realised what I was doing it went straight back to the dealer to be sorted. 

Mine was under warranty (yours might be a safe they have 5 years as standard) so went back to GMK who fitted a new mag tube and follower after which it was perfect.