Walnuts.

Ultrastu

We moved into a new house in feb .and it has a walnut tree in the garden .which gives nuts every year .

The previous owner warned us about how the pesky squirrels rob them each autumn .well sure enough now the nuts are hanging heavy off the tree .the grey tree rats have arrived ..

I had one a couple of weeks ago with one of my pcps .took him at 18 yds off the lawn .

Any way today i was just zeroing my kids airgun as i have decided to put a scope on it instead of the red dot .as he is shooting the gun very nicely.when a grey run along the fence above us as we were shooting .

Gun zeroed and i sat back in the corner of the garden to check zero at 25 yds as well as 12 ..

When the cheeky squirrel was back .straight along the fence and into my walnut tree .she picks one off a branch and sits in a crook of the tree infront of the main trunk ..... at about 10 yds away .

Ok i thinks .this ends now .

.Pop .the small hw 30 fires its .177 falcon  acc plus at 5.5 fpe for a perfect head shot and down she falls , dead as dead is dead .. 

Love it . 

IMG_20180901_173451.jpg